Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 1047 Esther Scroll
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 1047
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1600 and 1699
The Book of Esther.
- Parchment hard and brittle, with many splits and loss of alignment.
Extent8 membranes, 14 columns.; 8 membranes, 14 columns.
BindingBM in-house (boxed).
- Acquisition: Acquired by the British Museum from Rev. M. Elkin on 24 February 1871: inscribed on verso.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 1047: Esther Scroll are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 1047: Esther Scroll. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.