Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 11116 A book of Hafṭarot.
TitleA book of Hafṭarot.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 11116
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageHebrew; Jewish Babylonian Aramaic (ca. 200-1200 CE); Judeo-Arabic
Between 1400 and 1499
A book of Hafṭarot.
- Damp damage.
- Frequent tears and losses, repaired/infilled before rebinding.
- Darkening parchment.
Extent101 folios; 101 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Haphtaroth. Hebrew, Aramaic & Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 11,116.'
- Acquisition: E.A. Morris purchased from him by the British Museum on 18 July 1929: inscribed (folio [103v]).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 11116: A book of Hafṭarot. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 11116: A book of Hafṭarot.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_11116_control2.jpg (3.7 MB)
or_11116_control2_thumb.jpg (3.1 KB)
or_11116_control2_web.jpg (258.7 KB)