Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 11361 A halakhic compendium.
TitleA halakhic compendium.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 11361
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageHebrew; Jewish Babylonian Aramaic (ca. 200-1200 CE); Arabic
Between 1300 and 1399
A halakhic compendium.
- Damp entry at head and tail.
- Tidemarks at foredge.
- Mould darkening and losses at end.
- Some usage stains.
Extent188 folios; 188 folios
BindingPost-1600. Brown leather, blind tooled, with leather ties. Boxed. Spine: 'Zachariah ben Judah Aghmati. Commentary on Talmud. Hebrew-Aramaic. Vol. I. Brit. Mus. Oriental 11,361.'
- Saliman ben Yitsḥaḳ
- Acquisition: Dr A. Freimann: purchased from him by the British Museum on 12 November 1932: inscribed, folio [189v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 11361: A halakhic compendium. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 11361: A halakhic compendium.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_11361_control1.jpg (3.5 MB)
or_11361_control1_thumb.jpg (5.9 KB)
or_11361_control1_web.jpg (238.4 KB)