Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 14059 A medical treatise.
TitleA medical treatise.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 14059
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
A medical treatise.
- First few leaves badly damaged, inlaid before rebinding.
- Slight damp and tidemarks at edges. Mould damage at edges.
- Usage stains, mould spotting.
Extent155 folios; 155 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Zad Al-Masafar. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Oriental Ms. 14059.'
- Acquisition: Acquired by the British Library in 1982.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 14059: A medical treatise. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 14059: A medical treatise.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_14059_control1.jpg (2.9 MB)
or_14059_control1_thumb.jpg (5.5 KB)
or_14059_control1_web.jpg (204.3 KB)