Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2086 Megilat Ester (מגלת אסתר)
TitleMegilat Ester (מגלת אסתר)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2086
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
The Book of Esther.
- Large losses to upper finial of wooden roller; small losses and cracks to lower handle.
- A few edge tears and a pierced hole to one membrane.
Extent5 membranes, 14 columns.; 5 membranes, 14 columns.
BindingBM in-house (boxed).
- Acquisition: Presented to the British Museum from Maj.-Gen. August Meyrick on 26 October 1878.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2086: Megilat Ester (מגלת אסתר) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2086: Megilat Ester (מגלת אסתר). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
13038_0002.jpg (53.2 MB)
13038_0002_thumb.jpg (1.7 KB)
13038_0002_web.jpg (59.2 KB)
Section: מגלת אסתר
Section: Megilat Ester