Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2419 Agadat ha-Talmud, a collection of hagadot occuring in the Talmud.
TitleAgadat ha-Talmud, a collection of hagadot occuring in the Talmud.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2419
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageJewish Babylonian Aramaic (ca. 200-1200 CE); Hebrew
Between 1600 and 1699
Agadat ha-Talmud, a collection of hagadot occuring in the Talmud.
- Several folios slightly damaged.
- Defective at the beginning and at the end.
Extent140 folios; 140 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Green cover. Spine title: 'Aggadhath Hat-Talmud. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Oriental Ms. 2,419.'
- Acquisition: Nicolas Mavrocordato: purchased by the British Museum from him on 08 October 1881: inscribed, folio [141v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2419: Agadat ha-Talmud, a collection of hagadot occuring in the Talmud. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2419: Agadat ha-Talmud, a collection of hagadot occuring in the Talmud.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2419_fcontrol2.jpg (4.1 MB)
or_2419_fcontrol2_thumb.jpg (3.3 KB)
or_2419_fcontrol2_web.jpg (217.2 KB)