Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2473 Perush Be-midbar (פרוש במדבר)
TitlePerush Be-midbar (פרוש במדבר)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2473
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
A fragment of Judeo-Arabic commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on Numbers (1, 7-8, 15, 20, 24, 31-32, 35-36).
- Lacunae after folios 7, 15, 16, 21, 30, 38, 48, 50, 52 and 60.
Extent90 folios; 90 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Yefet. Com. on Numbers. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Or. 2473.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882, folio [91v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2473: Perush Be-midbar (פרוש במדבר) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2473: Perush Be-midbar (פרוש במדבר). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2473_control1.jpg (6.5 MB)
or_2473_control1_thumb.jpg (8.5 KB)
or_2473_control1_web.jpg (559.0 KB)