Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2478 Perush devarim (פרוש דברים)
TitlePerush devarim (פרוש דברים)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2478
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1600 and 1699
A fragment of Judeo-Arabic commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on Deuteronomy 1:1-7:10.
- 6th and 10th quire are imperfect; lacunae after folios 53 and 84.
- Slightly water-damaged.
Extent92 folios; 92 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Yefet Com. om Deuteronomy. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2478.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882, folio [95v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2478: Perush devarim (פרוש דברים) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2478: Perush devarim (פרוש דברים). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2478_control2.jpg (6.6 MB)
or_2478_control2_thumb.jpg (8.2 KB)
or_2478_control2_web.jpg (619.9 KB)