Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2493 Fragments of Arabic translation and commentaries on the book of Exodus.
TitleFragments of Arabic translation and commentaries on the book of Exodus.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2493
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1300 and 1399
Fragments of Arabic translation and commentaries on the book of Exodus.
- Some leaves damaged.
- Gaps after folios: 7, 15, 33, 72, 81.
Extent87 folios; 87 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine title: 'Exodus with Comm. Hebrew & Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2493.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), a antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882, folio [88v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2493: Fragments of Arabic translation and commentaries on the book of Exodus. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2493: Fragments of Arabic translation and commentaries on the book of Exodus.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2493_control1.jpg (9.8 MB)
or_2493_control1_thumb.jpg (7.8 KB)
or_2493_control1_web.jpg (534.0 KB)