Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2501 The second part of the commentary of Japheth ben Ali on the book of Isaiah.
TitleThe second part of the commentary of Japheth ben Ali on the book of Isaiah.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2501
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1500 and 1599
The second part of the commentary of Japheth ben Ali on the book of Isaiah.
- Several of the extant folios have been more or less damaged.
- Yosef Kohen ben Avraham [...] ben Yosef Kohen and Shemu᾿el ben Yehudah: inscribed, folio 1r.
Extent251 folios; 251 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Yefet. Commentary on Isaiah. Arabic. Vol. II. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2501.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882, folio [252v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2501: The second part of the commentary of Japheth ben Ali on the book of Isaiah. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2501: The second part of the commentary of Japheth ben Ali on the book of Isaiah.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2501_control2.jpg (5.0 MB)
or_2501_control2_thumb.jpg (7.6 KB)
or_2501_control2_web.jpg (397.6 KB)