Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2503 The commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on the book of Jeremiah.
TitleThe commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on the book of Jeremiah.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2503
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
The commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on the book of Jeremiah.
- Several of the extant folios have been water-damaged.
- Lacunae after folios: 1, 2, 8, 9, 18, 23, 35, 38, 46, 57, 69, 75, 83, 103, 111, 117, 149, 151, 153, 204, 212.
- Eliyahu ben Shelomoh ben Shemu᾿el ben Eliyahu ben Aharon ben Yitsḥaḳ ben Eliyahu Firuz: inscribed, folio 3r.
Extent252 folios; 252 folios
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Museum from him on 08 July 1882, folio [253v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2503: The commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on the book of Jeremiah. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2503: The commentary of Japheth ben Ali ha-Levi on the book of Jeremiah.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2503_control1.jpg (4.2 MB)
or_2503_control1_thumb.jpg (7.9 KB)
or_2503_control1_web.jpg (526.6 KB)