Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2524 A collection of fragments of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.
TitleA collection of fragments of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2524
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1300 and 1499
A collection of fragments of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.
- Ink corrosion.
- Repaired before rebinding.
Extent100 folios; 100 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Karaite Tract. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2524.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira: (b. 1830, d. 1884), antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Museum on 08 July 1882: inscribed, folio [102v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2524: A collection of fragments of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2524: A collection of fragments of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2524_control2.jpg (4.9 MB)
or_2524_control2_thumb.jpg (7.8 KB)
or_2524_control2_web.jpg (400.3 KB)