Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2525 A collection of abstracts of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.
TitleA collection of abstracts of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2525
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1200 and 1399
A collection of abstracts of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.
- Worming (leaves inlaid before rebinding).
Extent110 folios; 110 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Abstract on Sefer Mitsvoth. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2525.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira: (b. 1830, d. 1884), antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Museum on 08 July 1882: inscribed, folio [111v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2525: A collection of abstracts of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2525: A collection of abstracts of Al-Qirqisānī's Kitāb al-anwār.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2525_control1.jpg (4.8 MB)
or_2525_control1_thumb.jpg (7.3 KB)
or_2525_control1_web.jpg (364.8 KB)