Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2537 c Kitāb al-Tajallīyyāt
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2537 c
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
- Iron gall ink corrosion, especially on the first 6 leaves.
Extent118 folios; 118 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Kaleb Afendopolo. Pathshegen Kethab Had-Dat, Etc. Hebrew & Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2537.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Museum from him on 08 July 1882: inscribed, folio [120v].
- Information provided by Dr Gregor Schwarb.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2537 c: Kitāb al-Tajallīyyāt are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2537 c: Kitāb al-Tajallīyyāt. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.