Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2545 An Arabic commentary on the Pentateuch by Abu al-Faraj Furḳan (volume 2).
TitleAn Arabic commentary on the Pentateuch by Abu al-Faraj Furḳan (volume 2).
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2545
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1100 and 1199
An Arabic commentary on the Pentateuch by Abu al-Faraj Furḳan (volume 2).
- Imperfect at the beginning and at the end.
- Last portion is considerably damaged.
- Some folios are worm-eaten.
Extent210 folios; 210 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Pentateuch with Commentary. Hebrew and Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2545.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882, folio [211v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2545: An Arabic commentary on the Pentateuch by Abu al-Faraj Furḳan (volume 2). are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2545: An Arabic commentary on the Pentateuch by Abu al-Faraj Furḳan (volume 2).. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2545_control2.jpg (11.1 MB)
or_2545_control2_thumb.jpg (6.5 KB)
or_2545_control2_web.jpg (465.3 KB)