Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2573 Perush ha-mitsṿot.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2573
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1000 and 1099
An Arabic treatise on the interpretation of the commandments.
- Folio 2 and 58-59 is mutilated.
- Imperfect at the beginning and at the end.
- Slightly wotm-eaten.
- Folios 60r-61v: two fragments of the same work by another hand. The contents of folio 60 coincide with those on folio 42v to 44r.
- Partially illegible owners' entries in Arabic cursive, on a strip of paper, folio 1r, 1v - written by the same hand as folios 2-59.
Extent61 folios; 61 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine title: 'Comments on Mitsvoth. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2573.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882, inscribed folio [63v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2573: Perush ha-mitsṿot. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2573: Perush ha-mitsṿot.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
13162_0008.jpg (3.9 MB)
13162_0008_thumb.jpg (4.0 KB)
13162_0008_web.jpg (320.7 KB)
Section: פרדס רמוני החכמה וערוגת בושם המזמה
Section: Perush ha-mitsṿot
or_2573_control2.jpg (8.7 MB)
or_2573_control2_thumb.jpg (7.9 KB)
or_2573_control2_web.jpg (490.6 KB)