Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2575 Mishpaṭ ha-yerushah.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2575
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1100 and 1199
A treatise on the laws of inheritance.
- Defective at the beginning and at the end.
- Lacunae after folio 30, 32.
- Several leaves more or less damaged.
- Fading ink. Folio 4 and 5 partly illegible.
Extent42 folios; 42 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine title: 'Karaite Polemic Treatise. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2575.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira, (b. 1830, d. 1884), an antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 08 July 1882: inscribed, folio [46v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2575: Mishpaṭ ha-yerushah. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2575: Mishpaṭ ha-yerushah.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
13163_0008.jpg (5.6 MB)
13163_0008_thumb.jpg (5.2 KB)
13163_0008_web.jpg (458.4 KB)
Section: משפט הירושה
Section: Mishpaṭ ha-yerushah
or_2575_control1.jpg (8.5 MB)
or_2575_control1_thumb.jpg (8.3 KB)
or_2575_control1_web.jpg (599.5 KB)