Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2593 Al-murshid al-khafi by Tanhum ben Joseph of Jerusalem
TitleAl-murshid al-khafi by Tanhum ben Joseph of Jerusalem
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2593
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1599
Al-murshid al-khafi by Tanhum ben Joseph of Jerusalem
- Yafet and Yosef: the names marked off on folios 12r, 36v, probably the name of the scribe (Yefet ben Yosef?).
Extent138 folios; 138 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Dictionary. Hebrew & Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 2593.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira(b. 1830, d. 1884), antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Museum from him on 08 July 1882: inscribed, folio [139v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2593: Al-murshid al-khafi by Tanhum ben Joseph of Jerusalem are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2593: Al-murshid al-khafi by Tanhum ben Joseph of Jerusalem. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2593_control2.jpg (4.5 MB)
or_2593_control2_thumb.jpg (7.9 KB)
or_2593_control2_web.jpg (508.2 KB)