Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2706 A medical work.
TitleA medical work.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2706
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1300 and 1399
A medical work.
- Usage stains.
- Slight worming.
- Incomplete at the beginning and at the end.
Extent163 folios; 163 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Razi. Al-Kunnash. Al-Mansuri. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Or. 2706.'
- Acquisition: Moses Wilhelm Shapira(b. 1830, d. 1884), a antiquities dealer of Jerusalem: purchased by the British Library from him on 12 January 1884: inscribed, folio [165v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2706: A medical work. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2706: A medical work.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2706_control2.jpg (5.9 MB)
or_2706_control2_thumb.jpg (6.6 KB)
or_2706_control2_web.jpg (373.8 KB)