Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 2884 Hagadah for Passover (the 'Sister Hagadah').
TitleHagadah for Passover (the 'Sister Hagadah').
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 2884
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1325 and 1374
Hagadah for Passover (the 'Sister Hagadah').
- A handwritten note on paper, stuck onto the inside lower cover: Le pitture rappresentareo I fatti principali delle Genesi e dell'Estudo fino al passaggio del Mar Rosso compito; li ultimi tre se referiscono ni riti Pasquali Ebraici, e il tuto alla fine del MS. contiene il Rituale della Pasqua delgi Ebrei.
- Vergane Pietro: inscribed with his name in pencil (folio ).
Extent64 folios; 64 folios
BindingPre-1600. White parchment binding.
- Acquisition: Eugen von Miller: purchased by the British Museum from him on 13 June 1885 (inscription in folio [65v]).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 2884: Hagadah for Passover (the 'Sister Hagadah'). are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 2884: Hagadah for Passover (the 'Sister Hagadah').. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_2884_control1.jpg (3.2 MB)
or_2884_control1_thumb.jpg (6.7 KB)
or_2884_control1_web.jpg (284.6 KB)