Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 4117 Grammatical writings.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 4117
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageHebrew; Jewish Babylonian Aramaic (ca. 200-1200 CE)
- Darkening and damp stains around edges.
- Usage stains. Dirt at lower corners.
- Repaired and guarded before rebinding.
Extent62 folios; 62 folios
BindingPost-1600. Dark brown leather, blind tooled, with leather straps. Spine: 'Yahya Salih. Chelek Had-Dikduk. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Oriental 4117.'
- Acquisition: B. Steinhert: purchased from him by the British Museum on 10 May 1890: inscribed, folio [64v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 4117: Grammatical writings. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 4117: Grammatical writings.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_4117_control1.jpg (3.4 MB)
or_4117_control1_thumb.jpg (6.6 KB)
or_4117_control1_web.jpg (299.0 KB)