Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 4220 The Book of Ruth.
TitleThe Book of Ruth.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 4220
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1599
The Book of Ruth.
- A few minor stains, and darkening in spine area.
Extent2 membranes, 7 columns.; 2 membranes, 7 columns.
BindingBM in-house. Boxed.
- Acquisition: C.D. Ginsburg: acquired from him by the British Museum on 17 February 1891.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 4220: The Book of Ruth. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 4220: The Book of Ruth.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1r — Services for the first day of Rosh ha-Shanah
13285_0002.jpg (8.6 MB)
13285_0002_thumb.jpg (2.3 KB)
13285_0002_web.jpg (156.5 KB)
Section: Services for the first day of Rosh ha-Shanah