Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 4221 The Song of Songs.
TitleThe Song of Songs.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 4221
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1599
The Song of Songs.
- Damp stains at edges.
- Salt accretions.
- Ink offset on verso from damp.
Extent2 membranes, 7 columns.; 2 membranes, 7 columns.
BindingBM in-house (boxed).
- Acquisition: Acquired by the British Museum from C.D. Ginsburg on 17 February 1891.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 4221: The Song of Songs. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 4221: The Song of Songs.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.