Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 4743 Poetical text in Persian, in Hebrew characters.
TitlePoetical text in Persian, in Hebrew characters.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 4743
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Poetical text in Persian, in Hebrew characters.
- Tidemarks at foredge.
Extent65 folios; 65 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Danial Namah. Persian In Hebrew Character. Brit. Mus. Or. 4743.'
- Mosheh Ḥayim ben Eliyahu Mordekhai
- Acquisition: Purchased by the British Museum on 02 February 1894 from S. J. A. Churchill, Esq. (b. 1862, d. 1921), a British diplomat, art connoisseur and author: inscribed, folio [66v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 4743: Poetical text in Persian, in Hebrew characters. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 4743: Poetical text in Persian, in Hebrew characters.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_4743_control2.jpg (3.3 MB)
or_4743_control2_thumb.jpg (4.4 KB)
or_4743_control2_web.jpg (249.7 KB)