Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 5470 Piyuṭim
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 5470
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1899
- Damaged by damp.
- Wormed at ends.
- Repaired and infilled, partially laminated. All edges guarded before rebinding.
- Degrading ink.
- Folios 100 and 101 mutilated.
- The leaf marked 1*** is a fragment cut out from folio 16 of the editio princeps of bYevamot (Venice, 1522).
- Some other leaves prefixed to the original manuscript contain poetical compositions, currently mostly illegible.
Extent101 folios; 101 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Religious Poetry. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Oriental 5470.'
- Shelomoh Eli῾ezer ben Yitsḥaḳ Eli῾ezer
- Ḥizḳiyah Avraham ben Shelomoh Eli῾ezer
- Acquisition: S. Raffalovich: purchased by the British Museum on 13 December 1908: inscribed, folio [102v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 5470: Piyuṭim are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 5470: Piyuṭim. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
13184_0004.jpg (2.5 MB)
13184_0004_thumb.jpg (5.1 KB)
13184_0004_web.jpg (368.5 KB)
or_5470_control2.jpg (2.8 MB)
or_5470_control2_thumb.jpg (5.2 KB)
or_5470_control2_web.jpg (229.6 KB)