Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 5471 Religious poetry.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 5471
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1799
- Damp/mould damage, repaired/infilled.
- Some leaves laminated, all edges guarded before rebinding.
Extent100 folios; 100 folios
FoliationOriginal Hebrew foliation.
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Israel Nagara. Poems. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Oriental 5471.'
- Shemu᾿el Ḳaśṭil
- Acquisition: S. Raffalovich: purchased by the British Museum on 13 December 1908: inscribed, folio [101v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 5471: Religious poetry. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 5471: Religious poetry.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_5471_control1.jpg (3.3 MB)
or_5471_control1_thumb.jpg (6.8 KB)
or_5471_control1_web.jpg (316.5 KB)