Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 5472 Poem for Purim.
TitlePoem for Purim.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 5472
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageModern Greek (1453-); Hebrew
Between 1600 and 1699
A poem for Purim composed in a dialect of modern Greek, written in the Hebrew characters.
- Isaac Solomon Mazza: his name inscribed in Greek characters: folio 4r.
Extent4 folios; 4 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Poem for Purim. Greek in Hebrew Characters. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Or. 5472.'
- Acquisition: S. Raffalovich: purchased from him on 13 December 1898: inscribed, folio [19v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 5472: Poem for Purim. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 5472: Poem for Purim.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
13185_0006.jpg (2.9 MB)
13185_0006_thumb.jpg (7.7 KB)
13185_0006_web.jpg (442.5 KB)
or_5472_fcontrol1.jpg (2.3 MB)
or_5472_fcontrol1_thumb.jpg (4.0 KB)
or_5472_fcontrol1_web.jpg (182.5 KB)