Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 5834 Sidur, according to the Ashkenazi rite.
TitleSidur, according to the Ashkenazi rite.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 5834
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
A daily prayer book with prayers for the sick, Ashkenazi rite.
- Me᾿ir ben Eliyahu Stockart: inscribed in a former owner's note: folio 1r.
Extent21 folios; 21 folios
BindingBM in-house. Boxed. Spine: 'Devotions for the sick. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Or. 5834.'
- Acquisition: W. Sclater: purchased from him by the British Museum on 24 August 1900: inscribed, folio [23v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 5834: Sidur, according to the Ashkenazi rite. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 5834: Sidur, according to the Ashkenazi rite.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
13187_0004.jpg (3.7 MB)
13187_0004_thumb.jpg (6.6 KB)
13187_0004_web.jpg (400.8 KB)
or_5834_control1.jpg (4.5 MB)
or_5834_control1_thumb.jpg (6.8 KB)
or_5834_control1_web.jpg (308.3 KB)