Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 63 Fragments of a legal treatise.
TitleFragments of a legal treatise.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 63
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1500 and 1599
Fragments of a legal treatise.
- Staining, mould spotting.
Extent244 folios; 244 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Samuel Ha-Rophe. Sepher Ham-Mitsvoth. Sect. VI, VII, VIII. Arabic. Brit. Mus. Oriental 63.'
- Acquisition: H.C. Reichardt: bought from him on 08 June 1867: inscribed, folio [246v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 63: Fragments of a legal treatise. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 63: Fragments of a legal treatise.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_63_control1.jpg (1.8 MB)
or_63_control1_thumb.jpg (3.8 KB)
or_63_control1_web.jpg (181.7 KB)