Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 6363 A talmudic commentary.
TitleA talmudic commentary.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 6363
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
A talmudic commentary.
- Damaged by damp. Tidemarks towards the end.
- Repaired before rebinding, including infills at corners and edges.
- The paper flyleaf at the beginning and at the end contain late entries of accounts etc. (fs002v, fse001r).
Extent71 folios; 71 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Joshua Hal-Levi B. Joseph. Halikhoth 'Olam. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Oriental 6363.'
- Nisim [ben Yosef] Ṿibas
- Acquisition: Raffalovich & Lipkin: purchased by the British Museum from them on 15 April 1902: inscribed, folio [73v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 6363: A talmudic commentary. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 6363: A talmudic commentary.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_6363_control2.jpg (3.5 MB)
or_6363_control2_thumb.jpg (6.9 KB)
or_6363_control2_web.jpg (247.8 KB)