Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 6501 Medical writing.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 6501
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
- Ends extremely damaged by damp and mould, repaired and infilled before rebinding.
Extent147 folios; 147 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Ibn Sina. Kanun. Hebrew. Vol. III. Brit. Mus. Oriental 6501.'
- Acquisition: Purchased by the British Museum through Sassoon & Co. on 07 April 1903: inscribed, folio [148v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 6501: Medical writing. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 6501: Medical writing.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_6501_control1.jpg (2.7 MB)
or_6501_control1_thumb.jpg (3.8 KB)
or_6501_control1_web.jpg (130.6 KB)