Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 6833 Parts of Shulkhan arukh.
TitleParts of Shulkhan arukh.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 6833
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1799
Parts of Shulkhan arukh.
- Textblock in simple case binding with hollow and tiny squares.
- Box binding converted to detached outer case. Spine splitting at joints and tears at headcap.
- White accretion on front board.
- Usage stains, finger grease in margins.
- Two abrasions across foredge.
- Portions of a Service Book (Psalms) pasted on one of the end flyleaves.
Extent335 folios; 335 folios
BindingPost-1600. Brown leather, blind tooled case, with clasps.
- Acquisition: Weiss & Co.: purchased by the British Museum on 11 April 1908: inscribed, folio [337v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 6833: Parts of Shulkhan arukh. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 6833: Parts of Shulkhan arukh.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_6833_control2.jpg (2.2 MB)
or_6833_control2_thumb.jpg (3.0 KB)
or_6833_control2_web.jpg (131.7 KB)