Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 6891 Medical work of Avicenna.
TitleMedical work of Avicenna.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 6891
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1599
Medical work of Avicenna.
- Incomplete at the beginning .
- Slight damp entry at ends; some tidemarks and mould-spotting.
Extent186 folios; 186 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Ibn Sina. Kanun. Hebrew. Vol. III. Brit. Mus. Oriental 6891.'
- Efrayim Daṿid Yonah
- Eliyah Sagri
- Yosef Pughesi
- Yitsḥaḳ Yosef Cingoli
- Acquisition: Purchased by the British Museum through Sassoon & Co. on 07 April 1903: inscribed, folio [187v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Or 6891: Medical work of Avicenna. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 6891: Medical work of Avicenna.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_6891_control2.jpg (2.8 MB)
or_6891_control2_thumb.jpg (6.3 KB)
or_6891_control2_web.jpg (284.2 KB)