Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 9905 כתובים (Ketuvim)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 9905
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1300 and 1399
- Incomplete at the beginning and at the end.
Extent34 folios; 34 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Hagiographa. Hebrew & Aramaic. Brit. Mus. Or. 9905.'
- Acquisition: Moses Gaster (b. 1856, d. 1939), scholar and rabbi: his manuscript, Cod. G. 1376: inscribed with his name (folios 1r, 34v); purchased by the British Museum from him on 12 April, 1924: inscribed (back flyleaf [iii]v).
- Catalogue of Hebrew Manuscripts in the Gaster Collection, the British Library, London (London: Hebrew Section. Oriental and India Office Collection, 1996).
- These images and the content of British Library Or 9905: כתובים (Ketuvim) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 9905: כתובים (Ketuvim). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_9905_control1.jpg (1.7 MB)
or_9905_control1_thumb.jpg (6.6 KB)
or_9905_control1_web.jpg (261.7 KB)