Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Or 9939 Sermons in Hebrew.
TitleSermons in Hebrew.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberOr 9939
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1845 and 1899
Sermons in Hebrew.
- Paper patched in the lower outer corners.
- Some leaves had been stuck together, perhap when the ink was too wet.
- Ink smeared in some places.
Extent13 folios; 13 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Or. 9939. Brit. Mus. Notes on Pentateuch. Hebrew.'
- Acquisition: Moses Gaster (b. 1856, d. 1939), scholar and rabbi: his manuscript, Cod. G. 355: inscribed with his name (folios 1r, 13v); purchased by the British Museum from him on 12 April, 1924: inscribed (back flyleaf [i]v).
- Catalogue of Hebrew Manuscripts in the Gaster Collection, the British Library, London (London: Hebrew Section. Oriental and India Office Collection, 1996).
- These images and the content of British Library Or 9939: Sermons in Hebrew. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Or 9939: Sermons in Hebrew.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
or_9939_control2.jpg (2.2 MB)
or_9939_control2_thumb.jpg (7.0 KB)
or_9939_control2_web.jpg (268.8 KB)
or_9939_control1.jpg (1.9 MB)
or_9939_control1_thumb.jpg (7.0 KB)
or_9939_control1_web.jpg (269.6 KB)