Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Sloane MS 3582 A magical spell.
TitleA magical spell.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberSloane MS 3582
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1599
A magical spell.
- Dirt and mould-damaged edges.
Extent1 folio; 1 folio
BindingBM in-house, with Sloane's coat of arms. Spine: 'Miscell. Papers. Arabic. Persian. Hebrew. Etc. Brit. Mus. Bibl. Sloan. 3582.'
- Acquisition: Sir Hans Sloane: baronet, physician and collector (b. 1660, d. 1753): in his collection; acquired by the British Museum in 1753.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Sloane MS 3582: A magical spell. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Sloane MS 3582: A magical spell.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
sloane_ms_3582_control2.jpg (2.3 MB)
sloane_ms_3582_control2_thumb.jpg (3.1 KB)
sloane_ms_3582_control2_web.jpg (150.7 KB)