Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI | |
LJS 180 Projet d'établissement de nitrieres artificielles
TitleProjet d'établissement de nitrieres artificielles
- Duperron, Baron
Other related names
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner
- Stanitz, John D, former owner
Call numberLJS 180
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5783330
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Proposal concerning the manufacture of saltpeter, including the construction of pits for decomposition; the dates 1777 and 1782 are mentioned in the proposal. Sewn gathering of 2 bifolia.
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of his ms. 836.
- Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of his Ms. 11.
- Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Technology--Early works to 1800
- Saltpeter industry--France
- Manuscripts, French--18th century
- Manuscripts, European