Collection ID: 0001 | Metadata type: TEI | |
LJS 180 Letter concerning coinage
TitleLetter concerning coinage
Other related names
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner
- Stanitz, John D, former owner
Call numberLJS 180
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5783315
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Letter written in Paris, dated 6 May 1809, concerning the casting and refinement (la fonte et l'affinage) of brass (pièces de cuivre) for currency (au type republicain); by the same writer (signature illegible) as LJS 180, Item 9.
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
- Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
- Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
- Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
- Copper coins--France
- Manuscripts, French--19th century
- Manuscripts, European