Collection ID: 0006 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Rendel Harris 48 Qawme. / ܩܘ̈ܡܐ
- Ephraem, Syrus, Saint, 303-373
- J. Rendel Harris Collection (Quaker & Special Collections, Haverford College)
Other related names
- ʼEramyā, scribe
- Harris, J. Rendel 1852-1941, former owner
Call numberRendel Harris 48
(Haverford, Haverford College, Quaker and Special Collections, Rendel Harris)
Collections of hymns on the Law, the Cross, and for the cycle of the year with a homily on silence.
- Manuscript codex.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
Extent178 leaves : 163 x 110 (130 x 80) mm bound to 168 x 113 mm
FoliationModern foliation in pencil added, upper left recto.
BindingRed leather with blind tooled frame of double lines with three sets of double lines intersecting in the center.
Rubrications in red; text division decoration in red and black (f. 24v).
- Formerly owned by J. Rendel Harris.
- Christian literature, Syriac--Early works to 1800
- Hymns, Syriac--Early works to 1800
- Syriac language--Texts--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts (documents)
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Manuscripts, Syriac
- Manuscripts, 19th century
- These images and the content of Quaker and Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 48: Qawme. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Haverford College, Quaker and Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Quaker and Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 48: Qawme.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1r — Qawme.
- Inside front cover — Manuscript description
Inside front cover
9464_0001.tif (42.2 MB)
9464_0001_thumb.jpg (4.3 KB)
9464_0001_web.jpg (273.8 KB)
Decoration: Manuscript description
9464_0002.tif (42.2 MB)
9464_0002_thumb.jpg (6.5 KB)
9464_0002_web.jpg (313.7 KB)