Collection ID: 0006 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Rendel Harris 50 Syriac Grammar.
- Bar Zoʻbí, Yoḥanān
- J. Rendel Harris Collection (Quaker & Special Collections, Haverford College)
Other related names
- Harris, J. Rendel 1852-1941, former owner
Call numberRendel Harris 50
(Haverford, Haverford College, Quaker and Special Collections, Rendel Harris)
A grammar of the Syriac language, begins and ends abruptly.
- Manuscript codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Syriac cataloging assistance provided by Joshua Mugler.
ExtentVii, 58, vii leaves : 178 x 125 (150 x 105) mm bound to 185 x 135 mm
FoliationModern foliation in pencil added, upper left recto.
BindingBright red leather over pulpboard; blind tooled frame with blind-stamped leaf design; crossing diagonal lines with four blind-stamped leaves around the central intersection; endbands in purple and red thread.
Rubrications in red; sets of red and black dots punctuate text; marginal headers outlined in red; some repeating designs in ink added along the bottom margin by a later hand.
- Formerly owned by J. Rendel Harris.
- Syriac language--Grammar--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts (documents)
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Manuscripts, Syriac
- Manuscripts, 17th century
- These images and the content of Quaker and Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 50: Syriac Grammar. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Haverford College, Quaker and Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Quaker and Special Collections, Rendel Harris Rendel Harris 50: Syriac Grammar.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1r — [Syriac grammar]
Inside front cover
9449_0001.tif (53.8 MB)
9449_0001_thumb.jpg (4.1 KB)
9449_0001_web.jpg (311.7 KB)
Decoration: Brief description of manuscript
Decoration: Library donation tag
9449_0016.tif (53.8 MB)
9449_0016_thumb.jpg (7.7 KB)
9449_0016_web.jpg (460.4 KB)
Section: [Syriac grammar]