Collection ID: 0012 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Rush MSS Box 4, Folder 9 (Yi2 7401.F.14) Dissertation on mania by Joseph F. Lee, submitted 1811.
TitleDissertation on mania by Joseph F. Lee, submitted 1811.
- Lee, Joseph F
Call numberRush MSS Box 4, Folder 9 (Yi2 7401.F.14)
(Philadelphia, Library Company of Philadelphia, Library Company)
PublisherLibrary Company of Philadelphia
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Manuscript dissertation on mania by Joseph F. Lee of South Carolina, submitted for examination to Dr. Benjamin Rush and others for the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Benjamin Rush began teaching at the University of Pennsylvania in 1769, and became a professor of medical theory and clinical practice in 1791. He died in 1813.
Extent13 p. ; 26 cm
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813
- Medical education
- Dissertations, Academic
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine
- These images and the content of Library Company Rush MSS Box 4, Folder 9 (Yi2 7401.F.14): Dissertation on mania by Joseph F. Lee, submitted 1811. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, The Library Company of Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Library Company Rush MSS Box 4, Folder 9 (Yi2 7401.F.14): Dissertation on mania by Joseph F. Lee, submitted 1811.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.