Collection ID: 0032 | Metadata type: TEI | |
X892.8 H114 Sharḥ-i Ḥāfiẓ. / شرح حافظ
- Ḥāfiẓ, active 14th century
Call numberX892.8 H114
(New York, NY. 10027, Columbia University, Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
The copy is undated; probably produced in the 18th or 19th century.
- 17--? - 18--?
Verse by verse commentary of Ḥāfiẓ's Dīvān written in at least two hands on two different types of paper.
- Manuscript codex.
- Title from added title (second flyleaf recto at front of book).
ExtentIi, 341, ii leaves : 196 x 143 (160 x 95) mm, bound to 198 x 151 mm
BindingBound in paper over paperboard with light brown leather spine and edges; paper sides have a grid pattern of dots with a five-pronged design set into a red field.
- Persian poetry--747-1500--History and criticism
- Manuscripts, Persian--New York (State)--New York
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Manuscripts (documents)
- Marginalia (annotations)
- Early works
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 H114: Sharḥ-i Ḥāfiẓ. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library X892.8 H114: Sharḥ-i Ḥāfiẓ.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1v — Sharḥ-i Ḥāfiẓ.
Inside front cover
9779_0001.tif (50.5 MB)
9779_0001_thumb.jpg (4.2 KB)
9779_0001_web.jpg (283.1 KB)
9779_0007.tif (50.6 MB)
9779_0007_thumb.jpg (6.1 KB)
9779_0007_web.jpg (348.3 KB)
Section: Sharḥ-i Ḥāfiẓ.