Collection ID: 0032 | Metadata type: TEI | |
MS Or 99 al-Juzʼ al-thāmin ʻashar. / [الجزء الثامن عشر]
Titleal-Juzʼ al-thāmin ʻashar.
[الجزء الثامن عشر]
Other related names
- Smith, David Eugene, 1860-1944, former owner
Call numberMS Or 99
(New York, NY. 10027, Columbia University., Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
 A.H.; MS Or. 94 from this set lists that date.
Turkey or Syria?
Contains the last word of 23:14 to the ninth word of 24:43.
- Manuscript codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- One volume of a 30-part Qur'ān of which RBML holds fifteen volumes under seperate shelfmarks (see MS Or. 94 for the primary entry).
Extent21 foliated leaves : 205 x 155 (140 x 90) mm, bound to 205 x 160 x 20 mm
BindingIslamic binding. Full red leather binding with tooling and paper onlays. Fore-edge and envelope flap with stamp and paper onlay. Marbled paper pastedown.
- Gift of David Eugene Smith, 1931-1934.
- Manuscripts, Arabic
- Early works to 1800
- Islamic bindings (Binding)
- Full covers
- Blind tooled (decoration)
- Envelope flaps (features)
- Trough-marbled paper
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 99: al-Juzʼ al-thāmin ʻashar. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 99: al-Juzʼ al-thāmin ʻashar.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1r — [Al-Juzʾ al-thāmin ʿashar]
Inside front cover
6893_0001.tif (61.3 MB)
6893_0001_thumb.jpg (8.1 KB)
6893_0001_web.jpg (509.1 KB)
6893_0003.tif (58.1 MB)
6893_0003_thumb.jpg (6.3 KB)
6893_0003_web.jpg (299.0 KB)
Section: [Al-Juzʾ al-thāmin ʿashar]