Collection ID: 0032 | Metadata type: TEI | |
MS Or 341 Qurʼān folio.
Other related names
- Smith, David Eugene, 1860-1944, former owner
Call numberMS Or 341
(New York, NY. 10027, Columbia University., Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
Leaf containing a portion of Sūrat al-Rūm, beginning with half of the last word of verse 33 and continuing through the first half of verse 47(30:33-47 [incomplete]).
- Manuscript codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Former shelfmark: MS X893.7 K84 I152.
Extent1 leaf : 195 x 257 (135 x 220) mm
- Presumed to be a gift of David Eugene Smith, 1931-1934.
- Manuscripts, Arabic
- Early works to 1800
- Detached leaves
- Manuscripts (documents)
- Early works
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 341: Qurʼān folio. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 341: Qurʼān folio.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1r — [Qur'ān folio]