Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.CorrRelatingtotheCallofSamuelMiller1798 Call to Rev. Dr. Samuel Miller, 1798
TitleCall to Rev. Dr. Samuel Miller, 1798
- First Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/139528580)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: RG 35-1-27
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Two handwritten copies of a letter from First Presbyterian requesting that the Reverend Doctor Samuel Miller join them as pastor, following the illness of pastor Rev. Dr. John Ewing. The Rev. Dr. Samuel Miller was a prominent Presbyterian minister, teacher and writer in the first half of the 19th century.
- Alternative Title: Corr Relating to the Call of Samuel Miller, 1798
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Religious leaders
- Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Ewing, John, 1732-1802
- Miller, Samuel, 1769-1850
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.CorrRelatingtotheCallofSamuelMiller1798: Call to Rev. Dr. Samuel Miller, 1798 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.CorrRelatingtotheCallofSamuelMiller1798: Call to Rev. Dr. Samuel Miller, 1798. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.