Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.ProposalsforFirstChurch1793 Proposals for First Presbyterian Church, 1793
TitleProposals for First Presbyterian Church, 1793
- First Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/139528580)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: RG 35-3-13
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Five letters related to the rebuilding of First Presbyterian church: William Ruddack's accounting of his fundraising for the rebuilding from 1793 to 1796; John Johnston's 1793 proposal for plastering work, 1794 letter following up and 1796 bill for services rendered; and a proposal from Lawrence Allman and Rich Guy to do brick and stone work, dated 1793.
- Alternative Title: Proposals for First Church, 1793-1796
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church finance
- Church buildings
- Church fund raising
- Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ProposalsforFirstChurch1793: Proposals for First Presbyterian Church, 1793 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ProposalsforFirstChurch1793: Proposals for First Presbyterian Church, 1793. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.