Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchCharter1772_15_5 Charter, 1772
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/129086513)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 15.5
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Charter for Second Presbyterian Church, located at the northwest corner of Third Street and Mulberry Street, issued by Thomas and John Penn, witnessed by Richard Penn, and "Inrolled in the Rolls Office" in 1772.
- Alternative Title: Second Presbyterian Church Charter, 1772 (15.5)
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Charters and articles of incorporation
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchCharter1772_15_5: Charter, 1772 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchCharter1772_15_5: Charter, 1772. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.