Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1784_3_27 Deed, 1784
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/129086513)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 3.17
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Deed of land for burial ground offered to Second Presbyterian Church for an annual fee of 68 Spanish silver dollars and 12/19ths of a dollar. Deed signed and dated October 20th, 1784 by William Rush.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Church finance
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1784_3_27: Deed, 1784 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1784_3_27: Deed, 1784. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.