Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1784_4_23 Counterpart deed, 1784
TitleCounterpart deed, 1784
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/129086513)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 3.27
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Counterpart deed of land, granted by William and Margaret Coats to the trustees of Second Presbyterian, and attested by Robert Smith. The lot is located at Campington in Northern Liberties, beginning at the corner of Coates & Second Street and running up to St. John's street.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church finance
- Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1784_4_23: Counterpart deed, 1784 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1784_4_23: Counterpart deed, 1784. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.