Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1788_3_17 Deed, 1788
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/129086513)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 4.23
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Deed for a lot of ground for a new location of Second Presbyterian Church surrounding Coats's street, Second Street, and St. John's Street. Land granted for Church use in 1788 by William Rush and Peter Thompson.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Church finance
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1788_3_17: Deed, 1788 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchDeed1788_3_17: Deed, 1788. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.